Friday, May 20, 2011

Louis Vuitton Antigua Navy Striped Cabas PM

A Louis Vuitton handbags 2011bit of sea, beach, sea, sand, sea, soft drinks, sailing, or what you dress for the summer is just around the corner. I have a thing for a clean cut preppy look, reminds me of going to the club of countries and is compatible with many mini-pizzas and sweets from the parents of my account. Yes, I was a child skips tennis lessons and went to order food at the pool. A handbag that is the envy of preppy summer, here is the Louis Vuitton Antigua Navy Striped Cabas PM, the cotton canvas with black striped bands and food available. A simple bag before engraving Beachy gold rivets and a gold logo plate. The dimensions are perfect for tea bag x 9 "W x 8.5 " H 2.3 "wide I can not imagine, you throw this bag over my arm, click the large frame sunglasses, a white skirt and Lacoste shirt. mental Perfect Picture of a team of very good taste for a bag of very good taste. Purchase of Louis VuittonLouis vuitton Speedy Bags Antigua Navy Striped Cabas PM with exclusive eLUXURY Louis Vuitton boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment