Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hermes in Venice, Italy

  
  A few steps from Louis Vuitton was the Hermes boutique in Venice, Italy. While my Hermes collection contains only a handful of scarves, twilly, and a beautiful bracelet, I'm looking for a Birkin. The Hermes store in Venice is picturesque, but still a great shock. Below are all the scarves, bracelets and small goods, while upstairs there was clothing and bags of course magnificent. A lovely SA showed me around my arm and has a Blue Jean Hermes Lindy, I had a very difficult time to pass. The only reason he was not elected to Lindy for the simple fact that I'm looking forward to Hermes Blue Jean Birkin with palladium hardware. Insert drool here. A handful of Kelly were here and there that even my heart skip a few beats seen. Vlad was shaking and nervous about not expected to give up and / or treat us with nothing but happy with all his heart. In the front window of the store, tortured impressive Hermes Kelly in Orange Swift, each eye of passersby. Hopefully next time I'm in Venice, I can get Hermes Birkin with my own hand.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment